Some members of a Virginia-based Facebook group called the ‘Loudoun Love Warriors’, made violent threats and plotted retaliation against concerned parents who spoke out at school-board meetings.
The group included staffers from several local governmental offices. They doxxed, made violent threats and plotted retaliation against concerned parents who spoke out at school-board meetings.
“This has really been going on in Loudoun county for the better part of three years. If you remember back to March of 2021 you have the ‘Anti-racist Parents of Loudoun County’ that wanted to publicly expose people, infiltrate their groups and even hack their websites,” Executive Director of Fight for Schools and America First Legal advisor Ian Prior tells MRCTV.
“It’s really the same group of people. The names change – the names of the groups change, but the membership ultimately remains the same.”
The "Loudoun Love Warriors" group includes people who appear to be associated with Loudoun County Commonwealth’s Attorney Buta Biberaj, County Supervisor Juli Briskman, School Board Chair Ian Serotkin, school board member Brenda Sheridan, school board member Atoosa Reaser, school board member Erika Ogedegbe, school board candidate Anne Donohue, sheriff candidate Craig Buckley, and Chair Phyllis Randall.
Some parents who spoke up against leftist policies at school board meetings were targeted, including Loudoun County Resident Mark Winn.
WJLA-TV listed some of the threats the group made regarding Winn.
- “Im telling you. SOMETHING has to happen to one of them.”
- “Something public and permanent.”
- “Lines drawn in the cement.”
- “Lives needs to be ruined beyond repair.”
- “Lets actually destroy them. Grind them.”
- “If he had said that s*** about black kids or autistic kids I would shoot him.”
- “We REALLY need to find this guy.”
- “You guys need to stop protesting and start fighting back against these people Time to just do something different to shut them down.”
- “F*** just getting him [fired].”
- “Im soooo ready to show up with guns lol.”
- “His life needs to be PERMANENTLY disassembled.”
For the latest on the ‘Loudoun Love Warriors’ and other parental concerns regarding Loudoun County check out MRCTV’s interview with Ian Prior above.
Follow MRCTV on Twitter!
FBI, Intel Community Didn’t Have ‘Any Actual Evidence’ When Investigation of Trump Was Launched, Review of Durham Report Reveals https://t.co/my4WHbV1iM— MRCTV (@mrctv) May 18, 2023