Since we have no actual evidence besides the word of the people involved, although we could take separate outlets in the media’s track records, we can only go by the previously mentioned words of those making statements.
Of course, we’re talking about the communist Chinese spy balloons that swept across the nation, gathering as much information as possible and sending it back to China before President Joe Biden’s regime chose to shoot one down off the coast of South Carolina over the weekend.
Once the balloon was shot down, the Dems and other far-leftists came to Biden’s rescue and claimed that there were three spy balloons that flew over U.S. territory while former President Donald Trump was in office.
However, there are those that claim to be in the know as it concerns the activities and events that occurred during the Trump administration that say that the three balloon talking point being used against Trump are bunk.
After being asked as to whether we’ve seen something like spy balloons before in previous administrations, Fox News reported Brooke Singman told “Fox & Friends” on Sunday that she spoke with multiple “national security officials” who said they “never were briefed on something like this.”
Related: Sure It Did! CCP Says Spy Balloon that Entered U.S. Airspace Over Montana Happened 'Accidentally'
“Not that we know of,” Singman said. “I mean, Trump administration officials — at least civilian leadership — have said, and I’ve spoken to a number of former national security officials, they tell me they never were briefed on something like this. So, if it happened, maybe the military knew about but didn’t brief the White House or any of these top officials, which would be stunning.”
Singman divulged some of her sources, which included former ambassador to the United Nations and national security advisor John Bolton, fellow national security advisor Robert O’Brien and former director of national intelligence Ric Grenell.
Also contradicting the left’s three balloon assertion was former director of national intelligence John Ratcliffe when he spoke to Maria Bartiromo on “Sunday Morning Futures” on Sunday. In posing her question to Ratcliffe, Bartiromo did say that it was the Department of Defense (DOD) that made the three balloon claim against the Trump administration.
“Well, it’s not true. I can refute it,” Ratcliffe said. “Former Secretary of Defense Mark Esper refuted it yesterday. Former Secretary of State and CIA director Mike Pompeo has refuted it. But Maria, the American people can refute it for themselves.
Do you remember during the Trump administration when photographers on the ground and commercial airline pilots were talking about a spy balloon over the United States that people could look up and see even with the naked eye and that a media that hated Donald Trump wasn’t reporting?” Ratcliffe rhetorically added before answering his own question. “I don’t remember that either, because it didn’t happen.”
So what are we as the plebs in the elite’s game of distraction supposed to believe. Do we believe the unbelievable far-left who seems to never tell the truth, or do we just blindly believe the reports of Trump official who could very well just be trying to protect their former boss?
Well, I believe Ratcliffe had the best take — “…the American people can refute it for themselves.”
H/T: Gateway Pundit
Follow Us On Twitter
Joe Rogan: The Twitter Files revealed a censorship scandal "arguably that's as big as Watergate," but the media aren't covering it. pic.twitter.com/3dCxSYDLRj— MRCTV (@mrctv) February 6, 2023