Project Gulf Impact interviewed Dr. David Valentine, PhD., a methane expert, who explains what he gathered while on a research trip to the Gulf this past month.Valentine's findings include:
- The water can be coaxed to flame and methane levels 10,000 to 100,000 times the natural concentrations.
- 5%-35% Reduction of dissolved oxygen.
- 100-200 foot, six to seven mile-long clouds of methane in the ocean.
- Natural gas content - methane, propane - elevated 10,000-100,000 fold over background levels.
- Floating, dead pyrosomes.