Despite the ponderous, and continually growing, evidence of his, and the Biden Administration’s, two-tiered system of justice, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) claims that his faith-based principles inspire him “to ensure the rule of law is applied equally.”
Rep. Schiff, who has been censured by the House for making unfounded accusations and leading prosecution of a groundless Russia Collusion impeachment trial of Former President Donald Trump, sent out a fundraising email Saturday, in which he touted his Jewish faith.
“While the Hebrew language skills I quickly acquired were just as quickly lost, the lessons that my faith taught me endure and guide me to this day. In fact, my favorite passage comes from Micah: What is required of us, but to do justice, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God (sic), Schiff wrote, before declaring his faith-based devotion to the principle of equal application of justice under the law:
“These principles have guided my work in Congress. They have led me to pursue criminal justice reform, to make housing the homeless a key priority, to attack discrimination, and to ensure the rule of law is applied equally.”
Schiff then claimed he “held accountable” the “most unscrupulous man (Trump) to ever occupy the Oval Office”:
“They have also guided my path as I held accountable and stood up to the most unscrupulous man to ever occupy the Oval Office.”
However, Trump was acquitted in both Senate impeachment trials, and Schiff has been censured by the House for his false public claims of possessing “evidence” against Trump, when he was the lead prosecutor in the debunked Trump-Russian Collusion charges. There, Schiff claimed to have both hard evidence and a witness – but produced neither.
According to the censure resolution, while Schiff held positions of power during Trump’s presidency, he “abused this trust by saying there was evidence of collusion between Trump’s campaign and Russia” and “purposely deceived his [Judiciary] Committee, Congress, and the American people.”
Rep. Schiff would’ve been fined $16 million for wasting millions of taxpayer dollars in his fraudulent investigations, but House Republicans and Democrats alike insisted that provision be removed, because they feared setting a costly precedent that could come back to bite them.
Undaunted, Rep. Schiff is now hypocritically trying to misuse the 14th Amendment as an “impeachment substitute,” famed liberal Harvard Law Professor Emeritus Alan Dershowitz warns.
Meanwhile, the list of evidence that Biden’s Justice Department (DOJ) is practicing a two-tiered system of justice continues to grow:
- While at least 88 crisis pregnancy centers have been firebombed, vandalized or set ablaze since last July, Biden’s DOJ has initiated only one prosecution – while aggressively seeking to jail and fine non-violent pro-life protestors,
- In June, former President Donald Trump was indicted for a second time – for the same conduct (mishandling classified documents) that Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton engaged in, without consequence.
- Four of five voters (79.3%) now say there’s a two-tiered justice system.
- A series of politically-motivated investigations and episodes of malfeasance from both the FBI and IRS in particular over the last decade have given Americans good reason to cast doubt on the integrity of beltway institutions.
- Multiple whistleblowers within the FBI and the Internal Revenue Service have charged the DOJ with deliberately slow-walking investigations into Pres. Biden’s son, Hunter.
- Biden’s DOJ raided the home of a pro-life pastor for pushing a threatening pro-abortion agitator away from his young son, while militant abortion activists firebombed Christian pregnancy clinics.
- Biden’s DOJ charged a man with homicide for defending subway riders from a threatening vagrant, but do nothing to stop criminals who terrorize law-abiding citizens.
- Biden’s DOJ tried to give Hunter Biden a sweetheart plea deal that would’ve allowed him to avoid jail on tax and gun charges.
“This is the epitome of the politicization and weaponization of Joe Biden’s Department of Justice as they give a slap on the wrist to President Biden’s son — a tax fraud and corrupt pay-to-play criminal,” House Republican Conference Chair Elise Stefanik (R-NY) said in a statement when the Hunter Biden’s sweetheart plea deal was first announced:
“It’s never been more clear that we have a two-tiered system of justice when you have the son of the sitting President of the United States selling our country out to the highest bidder, laundering money, committing tax fraud, accepting bribes, illegally obtaining a firearm, and shamefully avoiding child support.”