While liberal harpies-turned-overnight immigration experts were busy running their pieholes over border patrol’s “racist” use of teargas against illegal aliens mobbing our border fence, U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers were busy arresting slews of dangerous criminal aliens living in the United States illegally – including a bunch of gang members, two violent sex offenders and a guy wanted for murder.
One Mexican man was previously arrested in Washington State for raping a child. Another from El Salvador had been arrested in Aurora for sexually assaulting a minor. Three were known gang members, one of whom was wanted for aggravated homicide in his home country. Another had already been charged with involuntary manslaughter in North Carolina.
Here’s the list, provided by CBP:
- Saturday, Weslaco agents arrested a Salvadoran male near Pharr, Texas. During processing, record checks confirmed the illegal alien is a Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13) gang member with an aggravated homicide arrest warrant in El Salvador.
- Wednesday, agents from the McAllen station arrested a Honduran man in Hidalgo, Texas. During processing, record checks revealed the man is a confirmed 18th Street Gang member.
- Shortly thereafter, McAllen Border Patrol Agents working in Hidalgo, Texas arrested a Salvadoran male. Record checks revealed the man is a confirmed Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13) gang member.
- That same day, McAllen agents arrested a Mexican man near Los Ebanos, Texas. Record checks revealed a previous arrest by the Tukwila, Washington Police Department for rape of a child. The subject received 41 months’ confinement and three years’ probation.
- A few hours later, Rio Grande City agents arrested a Salvadoran male near Roma, Texas. Record checks revealed a previous arrest by the Aurora Police Department and charged with sexual assault of a child. The man received three years confinement.
- Thursday, McAllen Border Patrol Agents arrested a Mexican man in Sullivan City, Texas. Record checks revealed a previous arrest and charge for involuntary manslaughter by the Hickory Police Department in North Carolina. The man received three years confinement.
But of course, I’m sure they’re all just misunderstood migrants fleeing violence in their home countries and would never hurt a fly.