Here are five facts about the state of our union that Pres. Obama neglected to mention in last night’s speech:
- While calling for higher taxes, Obama failed to mention that the federal government took in a record $739 billion in tax revenue in the first quarter of FY15 and STILL ran a $176 billion deficit.
- A record number of Americans are not in work force – including a record number of women not in work force.
- Obamacare has caused nearly five million people to lose their health plans and remains extremely unpopular with Americans.
- More than 46 million Americans have been on food stamps for 38 straight months.
- The price of ground beef is at record levels.