Registration is now open for the Media Research Center’s 2024 Post-Election Caribbean Cruise.
Scheduled for the week following the 2024 election, the voyage on Holland America’s award-winning Nieuw Amsterdam cruise ship will depart from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida on November 10, 2024, and return there a week later on November 17, after visiting several popular Caribbean locations:
- Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
- St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.
- Half Moon Cay, Bahamas
Guests will also have the opportunity to meet with, hear from, question, and dine with a host of well-known conservative commentators who will be joining them aboard the Nieuw Amsterdam.
Special guests slated to take part in the cruise include:
- Brent Bozell, Media Research Center founder and president
- Jason Chaffetz, Fox News contributor and former member of Congress
- Charlie Hurt, opinion editor for The Washington Times and Fox News contributor
- Rachel Campos-Duffy, co-host of FOX & Friends Weekend
- Sean Duffy, Fox Business host and former member of Congress
- Sean Spicer, former White House press secretary
- Joe Concha, politics and media columnist and Fox News contributor
- Cal Thomas, nationally-syndicated syndicated columnist, author, and radio commentator
- Sara Carter, journalist, and Fox News contributor
- Kevin Sorbo, actor and film producer
To reserve a cabin for this once-in-a-lifetime conservative Caribbean getaway, click here.