This is a simple, 22-minute introduction to worldviews that explains in layman terms the differences in minimal realities we -- as humans -- are offered. (Posted by: Religio-Political Talk) All 10,000[+] religions in the world can break down into seven at-the-most worldviews. And a worldview should answer the following questions:
- Why is there something rather than nothing?
- How do you explain human nature?
- What happens to a person at death?
- How do you determine right and wrong?
- How do you know that you know?
I deal with this a bit in my intro chapter of my book. The original file for download can be found at Vimeo.