Video Shows Democratic Attempt To Hide Their List Of Proposals Attacking 2nd Amendment-Confiscation
(Via Weasel Zippers) Republican NY State Assemblyman Steve McLaughlin released the above video showing an attempt by his Democratic opponents in the Assembly to keep a list of their gun control proposals secret, once they had decided on the bill passed in NY this past week.
The list shows how far they are willing to go, even onto confiscation of some guns, as well as continuing the demonization of legitimate law-abiding gun owners.
Here is McLaughlin’s Facebook post with the list that the Democrats were trying to supress:
Here it is. This is the video where I was asked to keep the Democrat proposals for the NY SAFE Act away from the public. This list was given to me by a colleague and it is not confidential.
This bill was an attack on the 2nd amendment and the Democrats clearly wanted to dismantle the work of the Founding Fathers. None of these amendments were included in the final bill thanks to us fighting back. I will not stand silent while these unpatriotic proposals are pathetically thrown at us a 11 o’clock at night:
- Confiscation of “assault weapons”
- Confiscation of ten round clips
- Statewide database for ALL Guns
- Continue to allow pistol permit holder’s information to be replaced to the public
- Label semiautomatic shotguns with more than 5 rounds or pistol grips as “assault weapons”
- Limit the number of rounds in a magazine to 5 and confiscation and forfeiture of banned magazines
- Limit possession to no more than two (2) magazines
- Limit purchase of guns to one gun per person per month
- Require re-licensing of all pistol permit owners
- Require renewal of all pistol permits every five years
- State issued pistol permits
- Micro-stamping of all guns in New York State
- Require licensing of all gun ammo dealers
- Mandatory locking of guns at home
- Fee for licensing, registering weapons