Democratic and Republican [black] commentators short bios in order of their appearance (Posted by Religio-Political Talk):
- Deroy Murdock ~ Mr. Murdock, a New York-based commentator to Human Events, is a columnist with the Scripps Howard News Service and a media fellow with the Hoover Institution on War, Revolution and Peace at Stanford University.
- Angela McGlowan ~ McGlowan is an American political commentator and CEO of Political Strategies & Insights (PSI), a government affairs, political strategy, public relations, and advocacy consulting firm based in Oxford, Mississippi, with an office in Washington, D.C. In early 2010, McGlowan announced her candidacy for Congress in Mississippi's 1st congressional district to challenge incumbent Democrat Travis Childers. She lost in the June 2 party primaries. She was also Miss Washington DC USA in 1994. She attended the University of Mississippi, where she earned a B.A. in public administration with an emphasis in criminal justice and political science. McGlowan is of mixed heritage African American, Native American, and English descent.
- Santita Jackson ~ Previously, Jackson served as the host of "The Santita Jackson Show" on Chicago's WVON-AM (Clear Channel Communications), where she discussed political, social, cultural and religious issues. She was also a producer of "Upfront with Jesse Jackson," and is a founding contributor to "theGrio," a website dedicated to African American news and opinion. An accomplished musician, Jackson has had the distinct privilege of being personally chosen by President Bill Clinton to perform the National Anthem at his second Presidential Inauguration. She was also asked by the family of Secretary of Commerce Ron Brown to perform at his funeral alongside Wynston Marsalis and the Howard University Chorale. In addition to her role at FNC, Jackson also serves as the executive producer, writer and co-host of the nationally-syndicated "Keep Hope Alive with Rev. Jesse Jackson" radio show.
- Artur Davis ~ B.A., Harvard University, Cambridge, Mass., 1990; J.D., Harvard University, Cambridge, Mass., 1993; lawyer, private practice; clerk, Judge Myron Thompson, Middle District of Alabama, 1993-1994; Assistant United States Attorney, Middle District of Alabama, 1994-1998; elected as a Democrat to the One Hundred Eighth and to the three succeeding Congresses (January 3, 2003-January 3, 2011); not a candidate for reelection to the One Hundred Twelfth Congress in 2010; unsuccessful candidate for Governor of Alabama.
- David Webb ~ Webb hosts a live, call-in show with analysis and commentary on breaking news and issues; interviews with newsmakers, community leaders and other notable guests. With a distinguished career of entertaining and informing in radio, television and print, David Webb is active in politics on the local and national level, founder of the American Forum, and TeaParty365 NYC an advocacy group for fiscal responsibility. He is the spokesperson for the National Tea Party Federation and a commentator who appears frequently on Fox News, Fox Business, CNBC and other national and international outlets.
- Michael Meyers ~ Michael Meyers is President and Executive Director of the New York Civil Rights Coalition (NYCRC), which he co-founded in 1986. Meyers assumed the post of NYCRC Executive Director in 1991 from his senior staff position in the New Jersey Department of Higher Education, where he had served as Special Assistant to the Chancellor of Higher Education, T. Edward Hollander. Meyers took his B.A. from Antioch College in Yellow Springs, OH and his J.D. from Rutgers University School of Law. He has spent his entire professional career working in the fields of civil rights, civil liberties, law and education, and urban affairs, and, as such, is regarded as an expert on civil rights matters and race relations. Born in Harlem, Michael Meyers knows first-hand the ghetto experience which, as he puts it, “contributes to the defeat of the human spirit; the only way to end the ghetto is to get out of it.”
Take note of the recent list of attacks:
Michelle Obama ~ If you elect Mitt Romney, people will die from cancer.
Barney Frank ~ Ryan Opposed To Helping Feed Poor Children, Putting Out Fires.
NBC ~ Ryan's Workout Routine: "Extreme...And We're Not Talking About His Politics."
Washington Post ~ Prints 700-Word Article Attacking Paul Ryan's Suit.
Joan Walsh (Salon.com) ~ Paul Ryan connected to Irish Mafia.
Montage ~ Democrats Saying Romney/Ryan will cut aid to disabled children, immigrants, the elderly
Russell Simmons ~ Romney/Ryan “Two Men Who Will Destroy Our [black] People”
Andrea Mitchell ~ Ryan anti-women.