Sometimes my job is easy.
When interviewing certain groups--like the Occupy Wall Street squatters for example—all I have to do is ask questions like this softball, then shut up and let the individual expose him or herself as a crazy person. Observe:
This is the mindset at Occupy Wall Street.In their warped reality, everyday speech by a conservative is just as dangerous as a few thousand Americans getting blown up every once in a while.
And, as you can see, this mindset does not appear to be a minority view within the OWS movement.
It’s really not a tough question. And even if you sincerely believe that Rush Limbaugh is as dangerous as a group of folks whose tactics include blowing themselves up in exchange for the promise of virgins, you don’t say that on camera!
A growing number of Americans already view OWS as a radical movement with no coherent message comprised of unwashed hippies who hate capitalism almost as much as they love drum circles and weed. When your movement is already largely defined by its participants’ lack of hygiene, you don’t want to make it look even worse by letting your kooky views get broadcast all over the internet.
Oh. Did, I mention that Zuccotti Park—where we shot this video--is only blocks away from Ground Zero? Stay classy protesters.
- Rush Limbaugh enjoys his recent 'more dangerous than al Qaeda' status
- OWS Quiz: Who's more dangerous? Rush or al Qaeda?
- Letterman: Christie Got His Stomach Stapled, Limbaugh Should Get His Mouth Stapled
- 'Amazing Race' Contestant: ‘Rush Would Be Really Upset With Me Missing’ Question About Reagan
- CNN Cites al Qaeda as Legitimate Voice In Gun Debate
- Ace of Spades HQ
- Americans For Prosperity
- Big Government
- Big Hollywood
- Big Journalism
- Breitbart TV
- Business & Media Institute
- Culture & Media Institute
- Gateway Pundit
- Hot Air
- Live Action Blog
- MRC Action Team
- Media Research Center
- Michelle Malkin
- Powerline Blog
- RCP Video
- The Blaze
- The Foundry
- Weasel Zippers