Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid declared Tuesday night at a Media Matters For America party that he would 'promote' a new book by Media Matters founder David Brock amd Rabin-Havt that continues the organization's attacks against the Fox News Channel.
"I looking forward to this book, because if there's anyone who needs to feel good about someone else beating up on Fox, it's me," said Reid. “I will do anything I can to make sure it's a success."
Brock "has changed the political world as we know it,” and I know the intellect Ari has, I know how well David writes and I know how well Ari writes, and this is good."
Rabin-Havt is a former Reid staffer and helped compose Reid's 2008 memoir, "The Good Fight."
Reid was among other prominent Democrats featured on the guest list including Democratic stragegists Jame Carville and Paul Begala, Minnesota Senator Al Franken, former Center for American Progress chair John Podesta and former White House communications director Anita Dunn.
The Democratic establishement is in collusion with Media Matters to destroy the Fox News Network, proving that unless journalists report the story the left way, then they will be targeted for extinction.
- Media Matters' David Brock: Glenn Beck Responsible for Three Assassination Attempts
- Tom Coburn: Harry Reid Has Been 'Dishonest' With Me
- Reid Laments 'No government involvement in creating jobs'
- The truth comes out: Harry Reid accidentally calls his background check bill "Anti-gun legislation"
- Scarborough On Harry Reid Quoting Him On Senate Floor: There Goes My GOP Primary!
- Ace of Spades HQ
- Americans For Prosperity
- Big Government
- Big Hollywood
- Big Journalism
- Breitbart TV
- Business & Media Institute
- Culture & Media Institute
- Gateway Pundit
- Hot Air
- Live Action Blog
- MRC Action Team
- Media Research Center
- Michelle Malkin
- Powerline Blog
- RCP Video
- The Blaze
- The Foundry
- Weasel Zippers