Project Veritas investigates union fraud in America by diving into the process of securing taxpayer-funded grant contracts.
Undercover reporters posing as “Earth Supply and Renewal” – a group whose mission is to dig holes and fill them back in—meet with Labor Bosses, a New York Legislator, and a former New York Assemblyman, who tell them how to secure funding for ‘bullshit’ Green jobs.
Comments made by the Labor Bosses suggest that this incident is hardly isolated. John Hutchins, member of the Broome County legislature, told the undercover reporters posing as “Earth Supply and Renewal” his opinion on taxpayer-funded grant contracts; “You know the Green Jobs – Green New York, between us, a lot of it is bullsh*t.” Project Veritas presents the figure going towards these jobs in a flashing figure on the screen: $112.57 million.
John Hutchins later says that “even if it’s bullsh*t, I think as long as people are working, that’s not bull, you know what I mean?…Then you’re doing a service.”
It’s encouraging to know that in such tough economic times, hardworking taxpayers are subsidizing Green scams.
- Project Veritas: Legislators, Union Bosses Seek Funding for Digging Holes and Filling Them Back In
- O'Keefe Team Exposes More Opportunities For Voter Fraud
- Tim Tebow & Tom Brady Register to Vote in Minnesota
- NH Gov Who Vetoed Voter ID Bill Outraged At New O'Keefe Sting
- Obama-Touted Solar Company Under Criminal Investigation
- Ace of Spades HQ
- Americans For Prosperity
- Big Government
- Big Hollywood
- Big Journalism
- Breitbart TV
- Business & Media Institute
- Culture & Media Institute
- Gateway Pundit
- Hot Air
- Live Action Blog
- MRC Action Team
- Media Research Center
- Michelle Malkin
- Powerline Blog
- RCP Video
- The Blaze
- The Foundry
- Weasel Zippers