Science Czar Runs from CNS News Reporter: 'Get Out of My Elevator!'
Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 7:51am
Barack Obama's Science Czar John Holdren has refused to answer questions time and time again regarding his previous works and writings. Once again, Holdren ran from CNS News Reporter (and one of our coworkers) Nicholas Ballasy when confronted and told him to get out of his elevator. Ballasy reports:
John P. Holdren, director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, said “have a nice day” and otherwise declined to comment on Tuesday when asked about a statement he made that worldwide redistribution of wealth is “absolutely essential” in order to provide all human beings with a decent life. Redistribution of wealth both within and among nations is absolutely essential, if a decent life is to be provided for every human being,” Holdren wrote along with Paul and Anne Ehrlich in the final chapter of Human Ecology, a book the three co-authored in 1973. Paul Ehrlich is also author of the famous 1968 bestseller, The Population Bomb. Holdren, President Obama’s top science adviser, advises the administration on issues that include health care and climate change.
Holdren not only holds extremely radical beliefs, but refuses to explain himself on a consistent basis.
- John Holdren: Climate Change Skeptics Are 'Heretics'
- Obama's Top Science Adviser on Climate Change Skeptics: "It's an Education Problem"
- John Holdren Claims His Past Work is Only Problematic if 'You're Misreading it'
- Crowley to Obama Advisor: 'Why Didn't the President Just Say, Yeah, Benghazi Was a Terrorist Attack?'
- Schieffer to Obama Advisor: ‘Why Are You Here? Why Isn’t the White House Chief of Staff Here?’
- Ace of Spades HQ
- Americans For Prosperity
- Big Government
- Big Hollywood
- Big Journalism
- Breitbart TV
- Business & Media Institute
- Culture & Media Institute
- Gateway Pundit
- Hot Air
- Live Action Blog
- MRC Action Team
- Media Research Center
- Michelle Malkin
- Powerline Blog
- RCP Video
- The Blaze
- The Foundry
- Weasel Zippers