Andrea Bocelli's Touching Story About Life
Friday, June 11, 2010 - 12:17pm
At a concert the world renowned singer Andrea Bocelli tells the moving story of a young pregnant woman advised by doctors to abort her child because he may be born with a disability.
The lyrics of the song he sings are as follows:
I want to live like this with the sun on my face, and I sing happily, gracefully. I want to live like this, with the air of the mountains, because this enchantment doesn't cost anything.Simply beautiful.
- Planned Parenthood's Ministers and Minions: Would You Have Aborted These Famous People?
- Real Alternatives - "The Movie": Introduction
- RUSH: 41% Of New York Pregnancies End In Abortion 60% Among Blacks
- Gasp! Rachel Maddow Utters Dreaded Name 'Kermit Gosnell'
- Kermit Gosnell is not an anomaly, he is the norm
- Ace of Spades HQ
- Americans For Prosperity
- Big Government
- Big Hollywood
- Big Journalism
- Breitbart TV
- Business & Media Institute
- Culture & Media Institute
- Gateway Pundit
- Hot Air
- Live Action Blog
- MRC Action Team
- Media Research Center
- Michelle Malkin
- Powerline Blog
- RCP Video
- The Blaze
- The Foundry
- Weasel Zippers